[OPLINLIST] Bucyrus Public Library Hiring 2 FT Positions

Erin Rhoades erinbpl101 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:22:39 EDT 2022

*We’re looking for two amazing, fun loving individuals to join our growing
team! *

*Adult Services Manager (FT, Salaried):*
Primary provider of adult services; developing and conducting adult
programs, developing and maintaining the adult collection, and any other
related work that is required.
MLIS preferred

*Communications Manager (FT, Salaried):*
This person develops and directs the library brand identity through an
effective marketing and promotional strategy.

Accepting resumes and cover letters until October 7, 2022

*Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to the Director
Stephanie Buchanan sbuchanan at bucyruslibrary.org
<sbuchanan at bucyruslibrary.org>*

Best,
*Erin Rhoades, MLIS*