[OPLINLIST] Come Join our Team!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Thu Apr 6 16:55:06 EDT 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01D968A5.745C2A30]

Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organization that is dedicated, and passionate about making a difference in their community?  Look no further, because at Stark Library in Stark County, Ohio, there are several opportunities for you to join us in our mission to strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration!

Director, Branch Services - Public Services, Main Library (Full-time)
Salary (FLSA exempt) Range Min: $64,792.00 annually

Stark Library is seeking a Director of Branch Services to lead the Branch Managers overseeing the services and operations of our 9 satellite locations across Stark County.  These branches range from small to mid-sized in both staff and space and serve a variety of areas from mostly suburban/rural to urban.

The Director of Branch Services, in coordination with a team of Branch Managers, will be responsible for ensuring our systemwide branches fulfill our library's mission to "strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration" while demonstrating our core values of respect, inclusion, stewardship, and progress.

The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker, strong communicator, and collaborative team leader.  This role may be well-suited for a seasoned Branch Manager looking to take their next step professionally, or an Administrator in a small system looking to build off of their management experience and expand their scope of responsibility in a larger organization.
In addition to providing a unique leadership opportunity , this position offers a community-minded and inclusive work environment, competitive compensation, as well as generous paid time off including vacation, sick time (accrued at 120 hours/year), 10 paid holidays, and up to 2 floating holidays per year. In addition, the library offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life, participation in the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System, and a host of additional voluntary benefits.

If this opportunity interests you, and you feel you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=455980&lang=en_US>), please submit your resume and complete an online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Branch Manager - Plain Community Branch (Full-time)
Salary (FLSA exempt) Range Min: $59,051.00 annually

Stark Library is seeking a manager for its Plain Community Branch which is located on the campus of Glen Oak High School and convenient to walking paths, parks, and other popular amenities.

The Branch Manager will be responsible for leading their team of seven library staff members in fulfilling our library's mission to "strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration" while demonstrating our core values of respect, inclusion, stewardship, and progress.   The ideal candidate will have strong experience working with partner organizations and serving a demographically diverse community.
This position offers a community-minded and inclusive work environment, competitive compensation, as well as generous paid time off including vacation, sick time (accrued at 120 hours/year), 10 paid holidays, and up to 2 floating holidays per year. In addition, the library offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life, participation in the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System, and a host of additional voluntary benefits.

If this opportunity interests you, and you feel you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=455957&lang=en_US>), please submit your resume and complete an online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

We look forward to working with you!

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator