[OPLINLIST] Your Future Begins Here at Stark Library!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Thu Apr 20 15:57:36 EDT 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01D971D3.9821A440]

Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organization that is dedicated, and passionate about making a difference in their community?  Look no further, because at Stark Library in Stark County, Ohio, there are several opportunities for you to join us in our mission to strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration!

Library Clerk - Sandy Valley Branch (Part-time)
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) rate: $11.79 hourly

Stark Library is seeking to add to our team with an outgoing, customer service-oriented Library Clerk at our Sandy Valley Branch.

This position is primarily responsible for performing clerical work related to customer assistance and services, circulation, and providing support to other Library staff as needed.  These duties may include, but are not limited to, promoting library services and offerings to patrons, assisting with shelving, processing passports, performing basic searches in Library catalogs through both public and ILS interfaces, and assisting patrons in accessing and using document machines, library computers and library-supported software.

Candidates should enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate a strong customer orientation that supports our mission and service to the diversity of the communities in which we operate.

If you enjoy working with the public, want to work for a mission-driven organization, meet the qualifications for this position and believe this may be a good fit for you (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=456202&lang=en_US>), please submit an application with your current resume by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Senior IT Technician - Information Technology, Main Library (Part-time)
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) rate: $20.78 hourly

Stark Library is seeking to add to its Information Technology team and is looking for two part-time (20-29 hours per week) Senior IT Technicians!

Senior IT Technicians are primarily responsible for answering phone calls and ticket requests coming into the HelpDesk from other Library staff.  They will also serve as an additional end-user support resource along with other IT staff and have light project duties assigned to them.

The Library is open Monday through Saturday (with at least two branches open on Sundays during the school year) and evenings throughout the week.  Candidates should expect to be assigned to evening shifts (4-8p) Monday-Thursday, a Friday and Saturday rotation, and Sundays from September-May (school year).

Successful candidates will qualify for all benefits offered through the library. Examples of coverages include:

  *   Medical - Two PPO and one High Deductible Plan with accompanying option of Health Savings or Flexible Spending Account
  *   Dental
  *   Vision
  *   Life
  *   Paid vacation and sick time
  *   10 paid holidays and up to two floating holidays
  *   Ohio Public Employee Retirement System (OPERS)

If you are interested in working for an organization directly serving the community in meaningful ways and the requirements of this role align with your skills and professional interests (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=456347&lang=en_US>), please submit your application and resume by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Library Clerk - Lake Community Branch (Full-time)
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) rate: $11.79 hourly

Stark Library is seeking to add to our team with an outgoing, customer service-oriented Library Clerk at our Lake Community Branch location.

This position is primarily responsible for providing direct customer service and performing various circulation activities.

Candidates should enjoy working with the public, and be able to demonstrate a strong customer orientation that supports our mission and service to the diversity of the communities in which we operate.

If you want to work for a mission-driven organization, meet the qualifications for this position, and believe this may be a good fit for you (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=455298&lang=en_US>), please submit an application with your current resume by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Director, Branch Services - Public Services, Main Library (Full-time)
Salary (FLSA exempt) Range Min: $64,792.00 annually

Stark Library is seeking a Director of Branch Services to lead the Branch Managers overseeing the services and operations of our 9 satellite locations across Stark County.  These branches range from small to mid-sized in both staff and space and serve a variety of areas from mostly suburban/rural to urban.

The Director of Branch Services, in coordination with a team of Branch Managers, will be responsible for ensuring our systemwide branches fulfill our library's mission to "strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration" while demonstrating our core values of respect, inclusion, stewardship, and progress.

The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker, strong communicator, and collaborative team leader.  This role may be well-suited for a seasoned Branch Manager looking to take their next step professionally, or an Administrator in a small system looking to build off of their management experience and expand their scope of responsibility in a larger organization.

In addition to providing a unique leadership opportunity , this position offers a community-minded and inclusive work environment, competitive compensation, as well as generous paid time off including vacation, sick time (accrued at 120 hours/year), 10 paid holidays, and up to 2 floating holidays per year. In addition, the library offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life, participation in the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System, and a host of additional voluntary benefits.

If this opportunity interests you, and you feel you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=455980&lang=en_US>), please submit your resume and complete an online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

We look forward to working with you!

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator