[OPLINLIST] Information Technology Coordinator Position - Bexley Public Library

Peter McCaughley pmccaughley at bexleylibrary.org
Tue Aug 8 10:37:24 EDT 2023

*Information Technology Coordinator*

Are you an IT professional who thrives on innovative problem solving? Do
you seek and embrace variety in your daily work activities? Do you enjoy
working on new and innovative projects?  At Bexley Public Library, we
believe that libraries play a crucial role in creating a community of
life-long learners. The Information Technology Coordinator will play the
principal role in connecting people with technology. Bexley Public Library
is seeking a dedicated Information Technology Coordinator to bring their
interests, experience, and ideas to our patron-focused team. We value the
input, experience, and ideas of our employees. The IT Coordinator is
essential in contributing to the library’s success.

Primary duties include:

   - Supervision and management of patron and employee technologies.
   - Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the Library’s network
   infrastructure throughout the building.
   - Oversees the Library’s ILS and security of the LAN. Responsible for
   the Library’s network.

If you don’t meet every single requirement but believe you would be a good
fit for this role, we encourage you to apply! We’d love to hear from you
and explore your potential contribution to our team.

APPLY HERE <https://bexleylibrary.org/employee-applicaton>

*SALARY RANGE*: $47,476-$71,214/year
*SCHEDULE*: 40 Hours per week
*ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS*: Until Filled

--

<http://www.bexleylibrary.org/>

*Peter McCaughley*

Fiscal Officer

*Pronouns: He/Him/His*

Bexley Public Library <http://www.bexleylibrary.org/> | Where Curiosity
Meets Discovery

614.545.6941 | 2411 E. Main St. Bexley, OH 43209
<https://www.facebook.com/bexleylibrary> <https://twitter.com/BexleyLibrary>
<http://www.instagram.com/bexleylibrary>