[OPLINLIST] Free Tree Plantings/Giveaways (Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga counties only)

Marisha Sullivan msullivan at holdenfg.org
Fri Aug 11 11:59:13 EDT 2023

Hello library friends!

Our Community Forestry department has some funding that we're investing into restoring our tree canopy in NE Ohio!

If you or a community group in your area would like to plant some trees in your area or host a small tree giveaway, please see the attached flyer. We are only able to open this to Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga counties at this time, so please keep that in mind when responding. If the attachment doesn't load correctly, please reach out to me directly and I'll provide you with the pdf flyer.

Marisha Sullivan (she/they)
Librarian
Holden Forests & Gardens
216-707-2845 or x149

Spend your summer at Holden Forests & Gardens! At the Cleveland Botanical Garden,<https://holdenfg.org/cleveland-botanical-garden/gardens-and-attractions/> BLOOM! Botanicals & Birdhouses<https://holdenfg.org/attractions/cleveland-botanical-garden/bloom-botanicals-birdhouses/> combines beautiful glass artwork, unique birdhouses, and blooms galore.  The Holden Arboretum<https://holdenfg.org/holden-arboretum/gardens-and-attractions/> is bursting with flowers and Sean Kenney’s Nature Connects with LEGO® Bricks<https://holdenfg.org/events/holden-arboretum/sean-kenneys-nature-connects/>. Be sure to register for our enewsletter<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001kkqO0FxDKZThm-VYYY5Z0iqluZRTYpnE9Z2YElGL4KPKmGhauBLhouAX77XCJ6UfJkDYrOMBxUhDgfsvn89yxHBKOvTc9EbIXyRIEh2qKIdJB05Q6OAvXrayASDOfBTF7VxYhK1THZs13NBrPhm0TO90tfF_6MvZZ7oFcYXrhJidIU8N7t6JDJcDMBkjmP1vFk8vEKNYS_A> for our new It's Poppin’ bloom reports. Our summer classes <https://holdenfg.org/upcoming-classes/> are filled with fun opportunities to connect with the natural world. Visit holdenfg.org<http://www.holdenfg.org/> to purchase tickets. Happy Summer!