[OPLINLIST] Giving away former book club and litbox books

Hubi Smith genoamanager at harriselmorelibrary.org
Tue Aug 15 20:18:06 EDT 2023

All books have been claimed!

Thank You,

Hubi Smith

Branch Manager

Genoa Branch Library

602 West Street

Genoa, Ohio 43430

Phone: 419-855-3380 Ext. 201

Email: mailto:genoamanager at harriselmorelibrary.org

---- On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 14:01:37 -0400 Hubi Smith <genoamanager at harriselmorelibrary.org> wrote ---

Genoa Branch Library is giving away former book club and lit box books. Let me know if you want any of these and we will send them your way. If I don't hear anything by Monday 8/21 I am recycling them.

How to be a better person, Kate Hanley, 6/2021, 10 copies

Darkness becomes her, Kelly Keaton, 7 copies

Lord of the Flies, William Golding, 5 copies

She's come undone, Wally Lamb, 2 copies

Strange fire, Tommy Wallach, 4 copies

Road trip summer, Lauren Barnholdt, 4 copies

The museum of heartbreak, Meg Leder, 16 copies

Plain secrets, Joe Mackall, 5 copies

The Lo-Down, Lo Bosworth, 42 copies

Hot Pterodactyl boyfriend, Alan Cuman, 7 copies

Down from the mountain, Elizabeth Fixmer, 2 copies

Drink, slay, love, Sarah Beth Durst, 6 copies

The beautiful and the damned, A companion to the Hollow Trilogy, Jessica Verday, 2 copies

Thank You,

Hubi Smith

Branch Manager

Genoa Branch Library