[OPLINLIST] Desk available in January

Laura Leonard leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Mon Dec 4 13:53:31 EST 2023

The attached desk will be available to any library in January. We will be replacing our Tween Desk. Any libraries interested, please contact me and we will work together to find a way to get it to you.

It is 88 inches wide; 30 inches deep. Standard Height.

Laura Leonard
Director/Deputy Fiscal Officer
Twinsburg Public Library
330-425-4268 x 5
leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Libraries Are Essential! Communities thrive when we're here - in person & online..