[OPLINLIST] Card Catalog Needed

Jessica Dufner jessica.dufner at ritter.lib.oh.us
Tue Dec 5 10:50:03 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jessica Dufner and I am the Adult Services Manager at Ritter Public Library in Vermilion. Next year we are going to implement a seed catalog and want to house these seeds in an old card catalog as shown below. I am writing in this listserv in hopes another library might have an old card catalog they are looking to get rid of or sell to us for this purpose. I think we are looking for a 25-30 drawer system (nothing extremely large) and would prefer one already with legs, not just a countertop version but is not a complete deal breaker if it is.

[https://lebanonpubliclibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/20160303_175205-e1593823745125-1536x2048.jpg]     [Prescott Seed Library Opens Monday, March 1 | Prescott eNews]    [Library Love: Seed Libraries | LitReactor]