[OPLINLIST] BRAND NEW Laminator Looking for Home!

Jessica Dufner jessica.dufner at ritter.lib.oh.us
Thu Dec 7 10:23:39 EST 2023

Hello Everyone!

The library purchased this laminator a few months before we received a grant to purchase a large format printer and have NEVER used this. I do not know how to operate it, but I have all the user manuals and information to go along with it. I believe it only laminates one side, which is a downfall for us, but could be a nice addition to a maker space. I have plenty more pictures but cannot attach them without using a zip file for this email thread.

Please message me if you are interested or want more information. Depending on the location I am willing to work with you on any pick-up or delivery options.

[X]   [cid:59d83760-7bca-4d5d-8b7d-38b7b62e9749]