[OPLINLIST] Virtual Networking Meeting

Grace Walker gwalker at pickeringtonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 26 16:34:56 EST 2023

Southeast Ohio Inclusive Libraries Networking group’s first virtual meeting for 2023 will take place on Friday, March 3 at 10 a.m. This meeting is open to any Ohio library staff interested in inclusive library services.
Agenda
1. November 2022 Workshop- How did it go? If you attended the event, have you made any changes to your library to make it more inclusive?
2. Best Practices for Adapting at an Outreach Setting- Bring any ideas you might have on adapting programing outside the library.
3. Connecting with the Community- Share suggestions on how you reach community members who might need inclusive services.
4. Technology- Share suggestions on recommended technology for individuals with disabilities.

If we run out of time, we can discuss the topics we did not get to at the next meeting. The meeting will be recorded for those who cannot attend. Questions can be directed to Grace Walker, gwalker at pickeringtonlibrary.org.

 Topic: Ohio Inclusive Libraries Networking Group
Time: Mar 3, 2023 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83729393231?pwd=SEo0bUFiVFNJVFNVSDduQ2NSSitCUT09
 Meeting ID: 837 2939 3231
Passcode: 07G5Xs

Grace Walker |MLIS |she, her, hers
Youth Services Librarian
Pickerington Public Library
201 Opportunity Way | Pickerington, OH. 43147
Phone 614-837-4104 ext. 231 | Fax 614-837-8425
gwalker at pickeringtonlibrary.org