[OPLINLIST] We're Hiring - FT Youth Services Assistant Opportunity

Matthew Ross rossma at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Mon Jul 24 10:24:43 EDT 2023

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library is looking for a FT Youth Services Assistant to help make a difference in the lives of our youngest patrons! Join a team focused on providing the kids with access to diverse materials, inspiring spaces, useful tech, and quality programs and experiences that enhance lives, stimulate minds, and build a lifetime of great memories.

Hiring range of $12.99-$16.24 per hour, with a current overall salary range of $12.99-$19.94 for the position.

Apply by August 4—details available in the attached PDF.

Thanks,
Matt
[cid:a78efe48-082d-470c-933a-9f7506d7fd97]