[OPLINLIST] Spinners and Book shelf

Cindy Rudy rudycy at massillonlibrary.org
Wed Jul 26 12:16:52 EDT 2023

Hello,

Massillon public library has four book spinners and one free standing bookshelf that we no longer need.    The spinners are three sided with the shelves on all three sides.  The base is 27 ½ inches square and the spinner is 5 ½ feet high.    The bookshelf that we have is almost five feet high (56 inches).  The shelves are 38 inches wide and the base is 38 inches wide.   The shelves are adjustable.   These items cannot be shipped through Priority Dispatch.   If you are interested and able to pick them up, please let me know.

Cindy Rudy
Circulation Services Manager
Massillon Public Library
(330-832-9831 ext. 332.