[OPLINLIST] World Book Resource Refresher - Registration Open for August 8

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Jul 27 11:15:52 EDT 2023

Greetings,

It is hard to believe that we are on the cusp of August, but here we are!

In preparation for things to come in August, we have partnered with World
Book to offer a refresher on one of the most popular parts of the Ohio Web
Library: the World Book suite.

Consider joining Shea Thayer, World Book Training Coordinator, for a quick
refresher that will bring you a new appreciation for all of these
resources--as well as insights into a few hidden gems--on Tuesday, August 8
at 3pm.
*Register now at https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/11029636
<https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/11029636>.*

Questions? Contact me at christine at oplin.ohio.gov or 614-728-5252.