[OPLINLIST] Fundraising for a Capital Project

Stacey Russell stacey at muskingumlibrary.org
Fri Jul 28 11:38:19 EDT 2023

Happy Friday!

If your library has in the last 5 or so years worked to raise funds through
donations or pledges for capital improvement projects please reach out - I
have some questions.

   - Did you work with a consultant and if so who and what capacity?  Give
   me the good, the bad and the ugly of it...
   - Can you share any PR/Marketing you did?
   - What amount did you hope to raise and how much did you ultimately
   raise?

Thank you
~Stacey

Stacey L. Russell, CPA, CPFO
Executive Director
Muskingum County Library System
220 North Fifth Street
Zanesville, Ohio  43701

(740)453-0391 Extension 130

*"...connecting people with information, ideas, and each other."*