[OPLINLIST] ALAO 2023 Annual Conference Grant Opportunities - Deadline to Apply Friday, Aug. 4

ALAO Public Relations Coordinator publicrelations at alaoweb.org
Mon Jul 31 11:36:57 EDT 2023

 [image: findingbalance_2023conference_logo_bothdates_final.png]

*Online ILS Forum & Mini-Conference Date*: Friday, Oct 27, 2023 via Zoom

*In-Person Conference Date & Location:* November 2-3, 2023, Nationwide
Hotel and Conference Center, Lewis Center, Ohio
Conference Grant Opportunities

ALAO is committed to supporting professional development and encouraging
participation in its annual conference.  For the upcoming 49th ALAO Annual
Conference <https://www.alaoweb.org/conferences/2023/about> we have
expanded our grant program <https://www.alaoweb.org/awards> opportunities
to include:

   - **NEW** - *Two* award opportunities (one for an attendee and one for a
   presenter) for Technical Services Staff for our pilot TEDSIG/NOTSL
   Technical Services Conference Grant
   <https://www.alaoweb.org/TEDSIG-Conference-Grant>
   - *Two* award opportunities for our Support Staff Conference Grant
   <https://www.alaoweb.org/Support-Staff-Conference-Grant>
   - *Two* award opportunities for our Student Conference Grant
   <https://www.alaoweb.org/Student-Conference-Grant>

The application deadline for these grants is *Friday*, *August  4, 2023*.
Recipients will be notified about award decisions by August 11, 2023.