[OPLINLIST] Free COVID tests

Kayla Murphy kayla at canalfultonlibrary.org
Thu Mar 2 14:01:04 EST 2023

Hello all!

My Director is getting tired of our extra COVID test boxes taking up space
in our meeting room, so he tasked me with offering them to any library. We
can either send them out via Priority or you can pick them up here at the
Canal Fulton Public Library.

Our current tests are the ones that only have one kit per box. You can
email me directly with your Priority code and how many 6-count shippers
you'd like. My email is kayla at canalfultonlibrary.org

Kayla Murphy
Circulation Department Manager

*A good library has something in its collection to offend someone.**A great
library has something in its collection to offend everyone.*