[OPLINLIST] Come Join our Team!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Tue Mar 7 15:45:35 EST 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01D937B8.0F8FC210]

Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organization that is dedicated, and passionate about making a difference in their community?  Look no further, because at Stark Library in Stark County, Ohio, there are several opportunities for you to join us in our mission to strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration!

Collection Development Coordinator - Collection Development, Main Library (Full-time)
Salary (FLSA exempt) Range Min: $43,139.00 annually

Stark Library is seeking an MLIS-credentialed professional to fill one of our Collection Development Coordinator positions.  Our Collection Development Coordinators identify and obtain materials for the Library's collections based on demand, interest, and other defined criteria.   The person in this role will act as a subject matter expert on collections in their designated area(s), advising Public Services staff on collection management considerations.  While focus areas may shift across the collection development team as needed, the person in this role will begin with the selection of digital resources as their primary designated area.

The ideal candidate will have a background in public libraries, familiarity with procurement processes and budget management, and intermediate proficiency with integrated library system software packages. Additionally, the successful candidate will be comfortable with basic data analytics and reporting and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills necessary to the consultative aspect of this role.

This position is a full-time (40 hours/week), exempt position, reporting directly to the Manager of Selection & Central Inventory.  Compensation includes a salary commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and a generous benefits package.

If this opportunity interests you, and you believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=454338&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your resume and complete our online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Central Inventory Librarian - Central Inventory, Main Library (Full-time)
Hourly (FLSA non-exempt) Rate: $18.55/hour

Stark Library is seeking a Central Inventory Librarian who is a self-starting, decisive individual who can determine a course of action and follow through with minimal guidance.  This person will be the primary back up to the manager and serve as the librarian in the department with respect to processing materials and communications with internal customers.

This position will focus on a variety of tasks related to the materials collection of the library including inventory management, stock rotation, merchandising, book club support, retention and deselection of materials, repurchasing of materials, high demand holds management, subject/title balancing and branch support.  Duties for this position may also include processing the delivery of materials for Main Library, assisting with materials cleaning tasks and assignment to the SearchOhio processing desk.

If you have initiative, strong problem-solving skills, are a good communicator, meet the qualifications for this position, and believe this may be a good fit for you (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=451360&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your resume and complete our online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator
Pronouns: she/her