[OPLINLIST] Announcing the Ohio Center for the Book Quarterly Newsletter - now available!

Donald Boozer donald.boozer at cpl.org
Tue Mar 21 15:30:44 EDT 2023

Hello,

I am happy to announce the first quarterly email newsletter of the Ohio Center for the Book.

The newsletter will keep you up-to-date on our current programs as well as provide interesting facts about Ohio authors and the rich literary history of the state.

You can subscribe to the newsletter at our website...
https://ohiocenterforthebook.org/newsletter/

...and view the current Spring 2023 issue online here...
https://bit.ly/ocftb-Spring23

In this issue, you'll find:
Upcoming programs including a virtual visit with Ohio Poet Laureate Kari Gunter-Seymour for National Poetry Month
A list of Ohio author birthdays for the season
A selection of upcoming literary events around Ohio
and much more!

We hope you enjoy!

As always, feel free to visit us online at https://ohiocenterforthebook.org/ or follow us on Twitter @cplocfb<https://twitter.com/cplocfb> or on Facebook at Ohio Center for the Book.

Don Boozer
Manager, Literature Department | Homebound Services
Coordinator, The Ohio Center for the Book
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Avenue NE | Cleveland, OH 44114
P: 216-902-4947
www.cpl.org<http://www.cpl.org>
www.ohiocenterforthebook.org<http://www.ohiocenterforthebook.org>