[OPLINLIST] Ordering Teacher or Daycare Collections

Heidi Smith hsmith at lickingcountylibrary.org
Wed May 24 16:28:08 EDT 2023

Good morning -

Curious if any public libraries order a separate teacher or daycare collection that is not readily available to the public but is strictly ordered and shelved in a non-public space (such as a Children's Dept. workroom or an Outreach Services workroom) to fulfill teacher/daycare requests (holiday/seasonal topics, specific authors, subjects, picture books for classroom story times, etc.). If so, can you please email me directly? My sincere appreciation and thanks.

Best regards,
Heidi

Heidi Smith
Collection Services Manager