[OPLINLIST] Ohio Web Library Update - Genealogy Renewal, Training & Marketing Updates

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri May 26 13:33:49 EDT 2023

Greetings,

We have some good news for the end of May!

OPLIN has signed a letter of intent to continue all of the current ProQuest
genealogy content (African American Heritage, Ancestry Library Edition,
Fold3, HeritageQuest) for the next three years (7/1/23 to 6/30/26).

We are also working to update the Marketing & Training materials on the
OPLIN website to reflect recent webinars and new resources.  There were
some technical difficulties with yesterday's Oxford training, but we should
have new recordings soon.  I will send an update on that progress next week.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Christine
--
Christine Morris (she/her)