[OPLINLIST] friends of the library

James Hill jhill at crcpl.org
Mon Nov 13 16:52:24 EST 2023

This might be a question for OLC, but I don't think Friends groups are regulated by the Ohio Revised Code and don't have to follow sunshine laws. It would make sense to have meetings at a time and place convenient for new members, though.

James

_________________________________
James Hill
(he/him/his)

Executive Director
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library
POB 185
140 S. Paint St.
Chillicothe OH  45601

jhill at crcpl.org