[OPLINLIST] Total Solar Eclipse

Liz Winhover winhoverl at limalibrary.com
Fri Oct 6 11:18:14 EDT 2023

Hi All!

Lima is located smack dab in the middle of next year's total solar eclipse and we're working to put together a guide on handing out our solar eclipse glasses. We were wondering what other libraries were planning on doing in terms of:

  *   How many glasses per patron?
  *   Are you charging a nominal fee to discourage reselling/running out/general chaos?
  *   How far ahead of the eclipse will you start handing them out? (Currently thinking of starting a week before but unsure.)

Thanks in advance!

Liz Winhover

Head of Public Relations

Lima Public Library

650 West Market Street

Lima, Ohio 45801

567-712-5259<tel:567-712-5259>

winhoverl at limalibrary.com
[cid:92313c6e-165e-40c6-bf7b-bd8cd43951b0]