[OPLINLIST] Newspapers.com

Joe Knueven joe at wilmington.lib.oh.us
Tue Oct 24 14:40:09 EDT 2023

We subscribe to newspapers.com and unless I'm mistaken we were able to do that through Ohionet databsae purchasing.

It's worth mentioning that they will charge the library system considerably more than what they charge for an individual membership, but on the upside the whole community would have access through the library.

Best of luck and have a good day.

Joe

Joe Knueven, Director

Wilmington Public Library

268 N South Street

Wilmington, OH 45177

937-382-6165 x101 (office)

937-382-2417 (public)

---- On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:55:58 -0400 Bill Martino via OPLINLIST <oplinlist at lists.oplin.org> wrote ---

Good Afternoon,

Do any libraries subscribe directly to Newspapers.com which is apparently available through Ancestry.com.  From what I have gathered, you sign up for it through the Ancestry website.  Currently we have an employee paying for it herself
 as, so I am told, libraries are not able to subscribe to it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill Martino

Director

Clark County Public Library