[OPLINLIST] Microfilm reader and digitization

Anne Lowery alowery at seolibraries.org
Thu Oct 26 08:55:09 EDT 2023

We use World Micrographics out of Columbus and have the ScanPro 3000. I
believe they are the only

ScanPro dealer in the state and have a state contract, but I could be
mistaken. Bill DeBolt is our sales rep and

we are very happy with our machine and our service.

https://worldmicrographics.com/

Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director
New London Public Library