[OPLINLIST] State Capital Budget funds?

Julie McClellan juliemcclellan at lebanonlibrary.org
Thu Oct 26 16:00:34 EDT 2023

Hi all -

I was disappointed to see local public libraries on the list of types of projects "not eligible" for state bonds from the Ohio Capital Budget Fund.
We were going to apply for funds to help with an upcoming renovation/remodel of our 1908 Carnegie building and addition.

Have any of your libraries been successful in getting Capital Budget funds for a similar project, perhaps because of your library's cultural or historic significance? Historical sites and facilities as well as cultural venues are on the "eligible" list.  I've attached the list for reference.  Precedence would help my case!

Thank you!

Julie K. McClellan, MLIS
Director
juliemcclellan at lebanonlibrary.org

[cid:e94af7a7-500b-4b75-9407-0645502547b3]
Lebanon Public Library
101 South Broadway
Lebanon, OH  45036
www.lebanonlibrary.org<http://www.lebanonlibrary.org>