[OPLINLIST] Delaware County District Library - Outreach Associate

Amanda Sheterom asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
Fri Sep 22 10:40:55 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

The Delaware County District Library has an opening for a full-time
Outreach Associate at our Orange Branch.  The duties of this position are
to provide direct service as the Library’s primary contact to members of
the community not able to visit a physical branch; patrons include
daycares, senior care facilities, area schools, and the homebound.

A high school diploma or equivalent is required.  One (1) to two (2) years
of related experience is required.  Ability to load, unload, lift, shelve,
transfer, and/or transport 125 lbs. is required.

Please visit the careers page of our website, to learn more and to apply,
at https://www.delawarelibrary.org/careers/.  Staff may apply for more than
one (1) open position at a time.

Lastly, this position will be open until filled, posted internally and
externally, and will run concurrently.

Thank you,
Amanda Sheterom

--
Amanda E. Sheterom

*Human Resources Coordinator*

*Delaware County District Library*

(740) 548-9913 x 229 <+(740)+548-9913+x+229>   Fax (740) 362-0391
asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
www.delawarelibrary.org
84 E. Winter Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/delawarelibrary>
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/delawarelibrary>
[image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/delawarelibrary>
[image: instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/delawarelibrary/>