[OPLINLIST] Hubbard Public Library Position Open

Amanda Balla amanda at beyond-books.org
Fri Sep 22 13:59:55 EDT 2023

The Hubbard Public Library is seeking a full-time Teen and Technology Public Services Librarian.  We are looking for a librarian who is skilled in making connections with local schools and engaging teens who visit the library. Hubbard Public Library is busy after school due to our location, so experience in managing groups of teens is desired. The ideal candidate will be energetic and experienced at offering creative programming that appeals to teens in grades 7 through 12. Apply today!

Here is a link to the position https://www.beyond-books.org/content/teen-technology-public-services-librarian

Thank you,

Amanda Balla

Adult Services Librarian Supervisor