[OPLINLIST] OPLINLIST Digest, Vol 222, Issue 10

Morgan Paul mpaul at seolibraries.org
Mon Apr 15 11:50:26 EDT 2024

Hi,

St Marys Library circulates Wonderbooks, we also ship them out via delivery. I don’t think any have been damaged in delivery.  (we do pack them very well)

I think the library started circulating them in 2022.

If you are just starting, the musical Wonderbooks go out very well here.

The musical ones sing a rhyme – like Wheels on the Bus.  There is also a mode where it reads to the child.

Some of the bindings are showing wear, on some of our older copies.  The pages are loose, we just send that off to mending.

I think they all go out, kids can sit there and have a book read to them using these.

We have had patrons with new cochlear implants who use them to help adjust to the implants.

Our patrons are enjoying all types of the Wonderbooks.

Morgan

Morgan Paul, Director

St Marys Community Public Library

140 S Chestnut St