[OPLINLIST] Sharp copiers - free to a good home

Greg Ramage gramage at ualibrary.org
Wed Feb 7 08:57:02 EST 2024

Hello,

We are replacing our fleet of copiers and have several machines to offer
free to any Ohio public library. These are Sharp MX3050 copiers that are
approximately 6 years old and feature printing, scanning, copying, and in
some cases faxing capabilities. They are all generally in good condition
and have been well maintained throughout their time with us.

You will have to arrange for pickup at the Upper Arlington Public Library's
Tremont Road branch. Our new copiers are being delivered on Monday - please
let me know if you are interested or have any questions as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Greg

--

*Greg Ramage*Director of Support Services
Administration