[OPLINLIST] Delaware County District Library - Circulation Supervisor

Amanda Sheterom asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Feb 14 13:35:17 EST 2024

Good Afternoon,

The Delaware County District Library has an opening for a full-time
Circulation Supervisor at our Orange Branch.

The primary duties of this position are to oversee the daily operations of
the Circulation Department, shelving of all Library material, and the
general order of the collection.  In addition, this position supervises the
Circulation and Paging staff.  A Bachelor's degree, or equivalency, is
required.  Experience working in a library setting is required.
Management experience, with progressive levels of responsibility and
supervision, is required.  The salary range for this exempt position is
$46,503 - $69,755.

Please visit the careers page of our website to learn more and apply:
https://www.delawarelibrary.org/careers/.

This position will be open until filled.

Thank you,
Amanda Sheterom

--
Amanda E. Sheterom

*Human Resources Coordinator*

*Delaware County District Library*

(740) 548-9913 x 229 <+(740)+548-9913+x+229>   Fax (740) 362-0391
asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
www.delawarelibrary.org
84 E. Winter Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015

[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/delawarelibrary>[image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/delawarelibrary>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/delawarelibrary>[image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1688448/>[image: Youtube]