[OPLINLIST] Photographic Archives

Roxanna Foster roxanna.foster at toledolibrary.org
Thu Feb 29 21:11:47 EST 2024

Hi,

John has moved on from Toledo Lucas County PL, but you are welcome to contact Janet Rhodes who is now our Supervisor of Digitization Services.

Thanks,
Roxanna

Roxanna Foster (she, her)
IT Project Manager
Toledo Lucas County Public Library
Winner of the National Medal for Museum and Library Services
419.418.2253
Web<http://toledolibrary.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ToledoLibrary/?fref=ts> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ToledoLibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/tlcplibrary> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/toledo-lucas-county-public-library/>