[OPLINLIST] Stark Library: Join Our Team!

Merrick Storlie mstorlie at starklibrary.org
Thu Jan 18 10:08:05 EST 2024

[cid:image001.png at 01DA49F6.39511AD0]

Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organization that is dedicated, and passionate about making a difference in their community?  Look no further, because at Stark Library in Stark County, Ohio, there are several opportunities for you to join us in our mission to strengthen the community by advancing literacy, connecting people, and encouraging exploration!

Children's Librarian, Main Library (Full-time - 40 Hours/Week)
FLSA non-exempt, Min: $18.55/hour

An employee serving in this position advances the mission of the Library by serving as a professional librarian, providing direct public service, programming, outreach, and collection management services and expertise.  This role is primarily responsible for providing leadership in a designated area/age group (children).  The Librarian is responsible for planning and presenting internal and external programs, planning and providing guidance to other staff on the general direction of services and programs for children, establishing partnerships, developing and implementing joint services with outside agencies on behalf of the department/library/system, assisting patrons with print and online reference tools, and maintaining juvenile collection at Main Library according to system standards and guidance.
If this opportunity interests you, and you feel you may be a good fit for this position, please submit your resume and complete an online application by visiting our career website<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US>.

*Stark Library may consider candidates who will have obtained their MLIS degree within the next 3-6 months.

Merrick Storlie
HR Generalist

Stark Library
715 Market Avenue North