[OPLINLIST] Job Opportunity - Adult Services Assistant Manager - Cuyahoga Falls Library

Jennifer Reynard jreynard at fallslibrary.org
Fri Jan 19 16:19:49 EST 2024

Do you love the library and our community? We are here each day to inspire and are ready to work together to create a place of reading, learning, creativity, and fun! The Cuyahoga Falls Library has an opening for an Adult Services Assistant Manager. The position is full-time, 37.5 per week, and is non-exempt.
The Cuyahoga Falls Library's mission is to connect people with the world of ideas, information, and imagination to inspire and empower our community.
This position helps to accomplish that mission by:

  *   Assist with the management of the Adult, Teen Services, and MakerSpace departments.
  *   Collaborate with staff to create programming to meet the needs of the community.
  *   Coordinate the information desk staff, schedule, and help maintain an excellent customer experience.
  *   Assist with collection maintenance and merchandising displays for an inviting, popular collection in the department.
  *   Supervise, train, develop, and evaluate staff.
Education/Experience

  *   ALA Accredited Masters of Library and Information Science required.
  *   Supervisory experience preferred.
Essential Functions of the Position

  *   Ability to lead, delegate, and multi-task effectively.
  *   Enthusiastic about excellent customer service for internal and external customers.
  *   Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
  *   Cooperative, flexible, reliable, optimistic, and positive attitude.
  *   Ability to provide efficient and effective work and desk schedules.
Core Competencies

  *   Communication
  *   Customer Service
  *   Problem-Solving
  *   Delegation
  *   Project Management
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work will be required as the schedule demands.
We are "The Place"... Discover! Experience! Connect!  We are a busy, suburban library looking for an energetic, creative, self-motivated, flexible team member with a passionate commitment to customer service to all customers.

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity email: employment at fallslibrary.org<mailto:employment at fallslibrary.org> or mail to Cuyahoga Falls Library, 2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 with a cover letter and application.

Best,

Jennifer Reynard
Assistant Director
Cuyahoga Falls Library
p. 330.928.2117 x118 c. 330.330.1725
e. jreynard at fallslibrary.org
w. fallslibrary.org<https://fallslibrary.org/> a. 2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
[cid:image001.png at 01DA4AF3.50EAE290]<https://www.facebook.com/fallslibrary/>[cid:image002.png at 01DA4AF3.50EAE290]<https://www.instagram.com/fallslibrary/>[cid:image003.png at 01DA4AF3.50EAE290]<https://twitter.com/FallsLibrary>