[OPLINLIST] Roland Printer Materials

Jessica Dufner jessica.dufner at ritter.lib.oh.us
Fri Jan 26 11:23:54 EST 2024

Hello Everyone,

We have a 30" Roland printer that we have been using for the past couple of years and has gotten quite popular at our library. We are considering switching supply companies and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions. It seems any time we order they are out of the material, or we have to pay a large shipping cost to have it shipped from another location. Our current supplier is Wensco...

Can anyone share their experiences or suggestions?

Jessica Dufner
Adult Services Manager
440-967-3798 ext: 6415
"A library is a hospital for the mind."
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/115676895?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/115676895?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>