[OPLINLIST] EXTERNAL: Microfilm Digitization

Megan Tomeo mtomeo at ghpl.org
Wed Jun 12 16:29:03 EDT 2024

Hello,

I am investigating options for digitizing microfilm too. If you are responding to Morgan off list, would you please include me in your message? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Megan

Megan L. Tomeo
Grandview Heights Public Library
1685 W. First Ave. Columbus, OH 43212 (map<https://maps.app.goo.gl/32frH6Hs3fRy7NAd8>)
mtomeo at ghpl.org, 614-486-2951
ghpl.org<http://www.ghpl.org/>

The Grandview Heights Public Library (GHPL<http://www.ghpl.org/>) is an award-winning, independent suburban library system known for progressive leadership and friendly, personalized service.

GHPL is a founding member (1988) and the Administering Library for the Central Library Consortium (CLC<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3>), a cooperative among 17 Central Ohio library systems. 67 million items are available to our cardholders through a partnership among the CLC and statewide networks SearchOhio and OhioLINK.

GHPL celebrates 100 years of serving the community in 2024!