[OPLINLIST] Delaware County District Library Circulation Associate -PT Posting

Amanda Sheterom asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
Fri Jun 21 12:16:40 EDT 2024

Good Afternoon,

The Delaware County District Library has an opening for a part-time
20-hour Circulation
Associate at our Liberty Branch.  The duties of this position are to
provide direct service as the Library’s primary contact with the public in
borrowing materials and accessing Library services.

The weekly work schedule for this position is days, afternoons, evenings,
and weekends.  However, the schedule may change as the needs of the Library
change.  This position will be required to travel between Library
locations, be required to participate in and attend periodic events and
training, and will be required to perform other duties, as assigned. The
pay range for this non-exempt position is $13.04 - $19.56 per hour and
depends on qualifications.

A high school diploma or equivalent is required.  One (1) to two (2) years
of related experience is required.  Ability to load, unload, lift, shelve,
transfer, and/or transport 75 lbs. is required.

Please visit the careers page of our website to apply at
https://www.delawarelibrary.org/careers/.

This position will be open until filled, posted internally and externally,
and will run concurrently.

Thank you,
Amanda Sheterom
--
Amanda E. Sheterom

*Human Resources Coordinator*

*Delaware County District Library*

(740) 548-9913 x 229 <+(740)+548-9913+x+229>   Fax (740) 362-0391
asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
www.delawarelibrary.org
84 E. Winter Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015

[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/delawarelibrary>[image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/delawarelibrary>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/delawarelibrary>[image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1688448/>[image: Youtube]