[OPLINLIST] digital faxing

Amy Young aeyoung at reedlibrary.org
Fri Mar 8 10:57:13 EST 2024

We use eGoldFax for our faxing solution.
Amy

On Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 9:55 AM Larry Ritchie via OPLINLIST <
oplinlist at lists.oplin.org> wrote:

> Curious what you all do for digital faxing? We have interfax for our
> Konica Minolta MFD's but not having the best time with it thus far but
> unsure what other options exist. Thanks Larry
>
> [image: photo]
> *Larry Ritchie*
> IT Manager, Tuscarawas County Public Library System
>
> Office: 330.364.4474 ext 235
>
> Cell: 330-983-6941
>
> lritchie at tusclibrary.org
>
> www.tusclibrary.org
> 121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663

Amy E. Young, MBA, MPA, CPLS
she/her
Executive Director
330-296-2827 ext. 101
<http://www.reedlibrary.org>

--
_If you've received this email in error please notify the system manager.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial