[OPLINLIST] Culinary Literacy Meetup at PLA

Anastasia Diamond-Ortiz adiamond-ortiz at lpls.info
Tue Mar 26 16:47:13 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

Does your library provide hands-on culinary instruction or culinary literacy programs? I am hoping to connect with other Ohio libraries providing these programs/resources so we can share best practices and support each other's work through a community of practice. To that end, if you'll be at the PLA conference next week and want to meet up to discuss culinary literacy programming, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Anastasia Diamond-Ortiz (She/her/hers)

Chief Executive Officer/Director

adiamond-ortiz at lpls.info<mailto:adiamond-ortiz at lpls.info>

440-244-1192 ext. 8227

Lorain Public Library System<http://www.lorainpubliclibrary.org/>

[cid:64124a5a-1cb1-4b25-ae10-a2037ed46c9c]