[OPLINLIST] Event booking software

Michael Thornton mthornton at acdl.info
Thu May 2 14:13:37 EDT 2024

ACDL uses products from Library Market (https://www.librarymarket.com/). We
are delighted with them. It's an investment, but you can't get much more
tightly integrated than part of the website. If you use just Library
Calendar you do lose some of that, but it's still a well-made and
easy-to-maintain product on its own. Their support is top-notch.

Michael Thornton

*Digital* Library Branch Manager

Ashtabula County District Library System | 440-990-2338

Gather | Read | Discover | Transform

  <https://www.facebook.com/ACDLibraries/>
<https://www.instagram.com/acdlibraries/> <http://www.acdl.info/>
<https://goo.gl/maps/jujBcpKJMzyVjQhd9>