[OPLINLIST] Available Audiobooks

Brenda Griffith minervadirector at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:42:52 EDT 2024

Hello Christina,

If available, MInerva Library would like the following items. Please send
to MIN  14700.

BAC                Beartown: a novel
CLA                 Every breath you take
COB                Six Years
CRYSTAL        Still foolin' 'em: where I'm going, and where the hell are
my keys?
BkCD DEN       Star Wars, fate of the Jedi Apocalypse
BkCD EVA        Plum Lovin'
BkCD EVA        Wicked appetite
BkCD EVA         Wife for hire
EVA                   Top secret twenty-one
BkCD EVA         MIles to go: the second journal of The walk
BkCD EVA         The walk
BkCD GRA         Hold on tight
MAC                  Merry and bright
MAC                 Cottage by the sea: a novel
MAC                Rose Harbor in bloom
MOR                Nine perfect strangers
MOR               The clockmaker's daughter: novel
SHI                 The recipe box: a novel
THA               Secrets in summer
THA               The guest cottage
THA                Nantucket sisters
TRI                  The Supreme Macaroni Company: a novel
TRI                  Tony's wife: a novel
WES               Uglies
WIG                 Summer at Willow Lake
WIG                  Lakeside cottage
WOO               Carnal curiosity
WOO               Paris match
WOO               Severe clear: a Stone Barrington novel

Thank you for what you may have left of these titles.

Brenda A. Griffith, Director
Minerva Public Library
677 Lynnwood Dr.
Minerva OH 44657