[OPLINTECH] printers available

Roger O. Young roger at wcplib.lib.oh.us
Mon Mar 19 11:50:34 EST 2007

We are replacing our Lexmark Opera C710 color laser printers and will have 4
or 5 available for anyone who would want them.  Details have not been set
yet, so I can't yet offer them, but I wanted to get an idea if anyone would
be interested.

Most have network cards, but one must use a printer cable, the others can
use printer cables (not USB) if desired.

Would anyone be interested, or should I find other outlets?  They can't be
shipped on Cargo, so shipping charges or pick up will apply.

thanks

Roger O. Young
I T Coordinator
Washington County Public Library