[OPLINTECH] 19" equipment rack

Dan Moore gawasc at oplin.org
Tue Mar 30 09:52:58 EDT 2010

I am in the market for a standard 19" equipment rack to mount networking
equipment in and wondering if any one has any recommendations.  An open
unit would probably be the easiest for the location it will need to go
but at this point I am just starting to look.  Also wondering if any one
had a used unit that is no longer in use.  I would really like something
that is around 60" tall and it would need to be 18" - 19" deep.

Thanks for any input....

--
Dan Moore
Automated Services Coordinator