[OPLINTECH] MS Office 7 issues

Jim Kenzig jkenzig at oplin.org
Wed Oct 20 13:06:18 EDT 2010

Hi Lynn,
Hopefully you have a Group Policy Server in place. You can get the policy
templates for Office 2007 here.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=92d8519a-e143-4aee-8f7a-e4bbaeba13e7&displaylang=en

Once you have the templates installed it is just a matter of appling it to
the group you have the computers in and setting the settings for each app
to the desktop per:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc178949(office.12).aspx

Regards,
Jim Kenzig