[OPLINTECH] So, we here at OPLIN can't decide on a name...

Laura Solomon via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Wed Sep 6 13:43:32 EDT 2017

OPLIN is offering a new co-location service, but we can't agree on what to
actually call it.

The suggestion was made to let the Internet decide, minus options that come
into the realm of "Boaty McBoatfFace" and its ilk.  So, we have a poll of
available options. What should we call this new service?  See the
description and the options, here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZWC53S

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)