[OPLINTECH] Position Opening: OPLIN Software Developer

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Aug 9 08:54:12 EDT 2022

OPLIN is looking for someone to join our staff supporting our services to
libraries. In addition to routine technical support, this person will
primarily be in charge of maintaining, troubleshooting, documenting, and
enhancing OPLIN's business applications, such as our backend support
information tools and our customer-facing automation like database
authentication.

You can find the posting by searching for "oplin" after clicking "Search
for State Government Jobs" at careers.ohio.gov, or just follow this direct
link to the posting
<https://dasstateoh.taleo.net/careersection/oh_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=220007FJ&lang=en#.YvI2jUnfWNY.gmail>
.

OPLIN's work environment is flexible, with blended telework and in-person
options. Knowledge of library services in Ohio is a plus (and if you live
within an hour of Columbus to assist us with on-site support at the OPLIN
Core, that would be super, but not a deal-breaker).

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250