[OPLINTECH] WiFi Stats

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Dec 1 14:18:47 EST 2022

If you're not actually looking for particularly *useful* stats, but just
some sort of usage count sufficient for state reporting and/or in-house
usage tracking, then we just use WhoFi (Who's on My WiFi) for that (as
provided via OPLIN, I think.)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*