[OPLINTECH] VPN Solutions

Matt Leffler m.leffler at lanepl.org
Sat Jan 15 13:45:35 EST 2022

Dan,
   While I don't have experience using it (currently using our firewall
manufacture's solution), if I were in you situation I would be looking to
implement Nebula https://www.defined.net/nebula/
Take note to look at their guide to extend network access beyond overlay
hosts: https://www.defined.net/nebula/unsafe_routes/
  The other option I noticed was SoftEther VPN https://www.softether.org/
Relating to your use
https://www.softether.org/4-docs/2-howto/1.VPN_for_On-premise/2.Remote_Access_VPN_to_LAN