[OPLINTECH] PC Management Software

Christopher Truex CTruex at pcdl.org
Thu Jan 27 11:49:31 EST 2022

Hi, Everyone!

We're getting restless about our current Patron PC Reservation/management software.  It's getting buggy (Patron PCs freezing, failure of auto-shutdown, other basic functional issues), and not meeting some of our needs, especially in terms of wireless printing.  Does anyone have a system they absolutely love?  Just looking for some recommendations to start looking into.

Thanks!

Chris Truex
Technology and Digital Communications Manager
Perry County District Library | New Lexington, Ohio
Office: 740-342-4194 ext. 127 | Cell: 740-408-5521
Email: ctruex at pcdl.org<http://www.pcdl.org>