[OPLINTECH] vendor requiring NDA?

Larry Ritchie lritchie at tusclibrary.org
Fri Jul 22 07:39:01 EDT 2022

So the reason we were given is that its SOP for them bc they do a lot of corporate clients and since they're accessing sensitive info that this gives protection to both parties. They are willing to sign a one sided NDA but we don't have any NDA templates to be able to generate one and the language in the mutual NDA is concerning in some places. Def a new one for me, I haven't had this come up w/ anyone else. Thanks Larry

[photo]
Larry Ritchie
IT Manager, Tuscarawas County Public Library System

Office: 330.364.4474 ext 235

Cell: 330-983-6941

lritchie at tusclibrary.org

www.tusclibrary.org

121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663