[OPLINTECH] Meeting room audio revamp

Ken Butler kbutler at holmeslib.org
Mon Mar 28 10:07:42 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We are considering replacing our current speaker setup in our meeting room.
These connect to a Fender Passport PD-150 PA system. If we can keep the
same PA system that would be ideal, but the speakers take up a lot of room
at the front of our meeting room. We'd like something that can be ceiling
or wall mounted if possible. Drop ceiling compatible speakers so we can
easily run the wires through the drop ceiling would be ideal. I realize
that we could mount the speakers with wall mounts at the back of the room,
but they are very large and we'd like something less prominent. These would
be used for movies, music, and presenters that use a microphone.

If you've done something similar recently, I'd love to hear what you ended
up going with and how you like it. I'm also open to having a vendor do this
for us, so if you went that route I'd love to hear about your experience
there as well.

--
Ken Butler
hcotech at holmeslib.org